Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Whirlwind Weekend!!







I don't know how your weekend went, but mine was pretty insane.
 
I don't have a lot of pictures from this past weekend, but here's the basic rundown of what happened:
 
Friday night we had our second home football game, so I was at school from 7:45 in the morning to 11:30 at night. Fun, right?
 



Band Seniors!!



We're a pretty crazy bunch :)

Saturday morning  I had my second round of All-State choir auditions at 9 in the morning (so I'm running on about six hours of sleep at this point), and we had to report at school at noon because we had a band competition in the afternoon!!
Kirsten and me with our bus selfies :)
Now, this band competition was the Tarpon Springs Outdoor Marching Festival. I'd only done it once before, my freshman year, but it was one of my favorite competitons because we get to go down to th Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and hang out!

All of my woodwind girls and I were in a group for dinner. We went to the Plaka restaraunt (I'd been there before). If you ever find yourselves in Tarpon Springs, I definitely reccomend going there!
 
 I was in the mood for authentic Greek food (because that's what you get when you're in Tarpon Springs - there's a HUGE Greek community there!), so I ordered a gyro.
Oh my.
It was delicious, and it was just what I needed.
 


Jen, Kirsten, and myself!



Oblivious...



Walking group selfies!


All the girls behind me are some of the best girls you can find. They're my sisters, and I couldn't have asked for better friends. It's so amazing how marching band has made us all a family.



A good friend of mine says I look like Rachel McAdams in these last pictures. I've gotten that I look like Taylor Swift many times, but Rachel McAdams is a new one.


So, as I'm off to start prepping for another slightly less crazy weekend, any thoughts? Do you think I look like Rachel McAdams? Or Taylor Swift? Possibly both??


                                                                               -SarahCate:D













No comments:

Post a Comment