Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloweeeeeen!!

Happy Happy Happy November 3rd to all!!

Yesterday was a competition day, so this blog is going to be short and sweet! :)

In case you were unaware (and you live in a cave),  Halloween was on Thursday!!

I haven't been trick-or-treating in forever (like in 10 years), and I'd never been with friends before (I was a sad child).

Anyways, I was determined to go this year!

Nikki hadn't been in a while either, so she went as Batman Batgirl and I went as Robin! Of course, it's really easy to find Batman shirts, while it's practically impossible to find Robin shirts!

So we went all Pinterest up in here and made our own.

My Robin shirt!

Nananananananana BATMAAAN!
In the middle of all this fun was the annual Egypt Day! The fifth graders at our school always learn about Egypt, then they get to dress up and play Egypt-themed games! Since the class that adopted me this year was a fifth grade class, I stopped by to listen to them play their instruments.
We had band practice early this year, so that we could all go trick or treating or whatever else. So I got to catch a beautiful Halloween sunset on the way home.
So here are our finished costumes:
Batgirl and Robin!

We went trick or treating with our friend Nikita (who I should really post about more on here. She's pretty dang awesome) because her neighborhood knows how to bring it for Halloween. She was a Minion from Despicable Me.
BANANAA!

Here are some individual pictures:





A great time was had by all, and lots of candy was acquired!

Again, this post is so shirt because I've only been up for three or four hours. I'm not sure which. Fallling back screws up my internal clock.

But on the awesome side, our band won Best General Effect, Best Music, and 1st Place in the 2A division last night! And we scored high enough to secure one of the best spots for semi-finals!! I'm so proud!

Have a great Sunday!

                                                            -SarahCate:D









No comments:

Post a Comment