Monday, February 25, 2013

Squirrelmagedon and such things...

Yeah, that's pretty much what life's been around here lately. The quirrels have been infesting our yard. There are about seven to eight of them in our front yard every day when we get home. It's kinda like that one David Crowder* Band video... Erie...

ANYWAYS This weekend was a lot of fun!!! We had our choir MPA, where we go and get graded on how well we sing, blend, etc. It's affectionately known as FVA MPA. Kinda rolls off the tounge.

Pretty sure this girl is cray...

Kirsten's giving Claire a variation of "the look". Or something like that.

My ever-lovely twin and I!!

OH AND We got straight Superiors!! (Which, by the way, is the best you can possibly do!)
 
 
Now aside from all the fun that ensued there...

Remember that prom dress shopping venture I was talking about in my last post? Yeah, that kinda came to an end this weekend!!!

I found the dress, guys! I found it!
 
Is the picture quality awful? Yes. Is my mirror a nasty hot mess? Yes. Is my room an even bigger hot mess? You bet. But THE DRESS!!! It fits perfectly everywhere!
 
But that's not even the best part.
Guess how much it was?
Okay, Okay, I'll tell you!!
 
$5.
 
Nope. You read that right. I got that pretty baby for a grand total of five bucks. Yeah Thrift Shops!!!
 
That's pretty much what my weekend entailed. That and writing a research paper. And watching the Oscars.
 
By the way, did anyone else see that awesome performance from the cast of Les Miserables?
Pretty epic.
 
So with that, I shall be off to a night filled with - you guessed it - MORE HOMEWORK!!!
 
 
                                                                                                     -SarahCate:D
 
Question of the Post: Psych is back in two days! Who's excited?!?!?! I AM!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment