Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Strawberries and Superiors

Wow...
HI!
How's it going? That's great!!! So, guess who had a busy busy weekend? That's right, yours truly.

Why, Sarah, why exactly was your weekend so busy? Well, my dearest reader, I'm glad you asked. Here's why I was so very busy this weekend:

First, this Awesome Dude had a birthday on Saturday , so we went out to celebrate on Friday night!

And how exactly did we celebrate Tom's birthday? Well, obviously (jk I have no idea why this would be obvious), with a road trip and some sweet berries of straw!

Nikki, Me and Tom headed up in Tom's car after school got out. THAT, my friends, is what we call an interesting road trip... It ended up with us taking some random exits thanks to misleading restaraunt signs and Nikki yelling at every car on the road... Talk about your backseat driver!

We got bored while waiting for the concert to start. This is the only picture that Nikki looked good in (as in she's smiling and her eyes are open- she always looks good!), so of course me and Tom had to bomb it. :) That's what friends are for!
We all had hoodies on... that's all I have to say about this picture.
The group, minus me. That's right, my parents went with us. Be jealous.
Wow, what a good looking pair of twins right there. :)

The Casting Crowns concert was awesome. If you've never heard of them, you should go hear of them right now. :D

So then Saturday was Solo and Ensemble: Choir Edition. And of course, the best thing you could EVER do for your voice:
A Frosty from Wendy's.

YEEEEEEAH!

Anyways, I digress. (I do that a lot, don't I?)

Some of our dudes men guys warming up before our small ensemble performs.
 
Hanging out in the hallway. It's a day full of doing nothing and sitting around, then doing everything and sitting around some more. Fun stuff right there.
 
Right about now, if you're thinking "Hey! Sarah! You do WAAAAY too much Fine Arts stuff!" I'd say "You know? You're SO right! I do!"
But here I am, with another week full of crasy Fine Arts stuff.
 
It's a good thing I love it so much.
 
                                                                             EMILY!!!!
 
 Also, I am proud to say that I got a Superior on my solos and the jazz ensemble I'm in (affectionately referred to as Little Chambers) also received a Superior! Videos hopefully coming soon!!!
 
So, I am here hoping that you have a very wonderful evening/week/until whenever I post again. Which should be soon.
 
 
Remember to tune in: Same Bat-Girl, Same Bat-Blog!!!!
 
 
                                                                                             -SarahCate:D
 
 
Question of the Post: Boy or Girl? Someone near and dear to me finds out soon!!!  
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment