Thursday, July 11, 2013

Adventuring!!








Well Happy Thursday to you all!!
I hope you're all having a lovely week this week. Mine's been pretty fabulous.

My week started with a Sunday Funday trip downtown with Kirsten. We had no goals, other than hanging out and making mischief. We were successful in both ventures. As it was Sunday, however, most local stores were closed. :( But Party City wasn't, so we found some awesome Star Wars masks...

 
When we were walking back from one of the stores to Kirsten's car, we found a duck. He was cute, and he started quacking at us. We, of course, had to quack back!!

 
Monday found me slightly sunburnt from walking around in the blazing sun the previous day, but Mom and I decided to head up to the northern part of the county. Our main goal here was to go take some cool pictures with my guitar (I'll post about those later), but we also got some shopping done :)
 
The wonderful sponge docks at Tarpon Springs!
 
For lunch, our only option was the wonderful Skyline Chili! It's Cincinatti style chili, and it is amazing.
 

 
And they put a TON of cheese on it, however you order it! I got the Four-Way, which is spaghetti, chili, cheese, and onions. How good is it?
Good enough that Dad made up bring him some.
 
After lunch, Mom and I stopped by Guitar Center, since it was in the area. I entered the danger zone for me: the Martin and Taylor acoustic room.
 
Yep. I found a beautiful Taylor acoustic for $1,700. It's fun to play expensive guitars. :)
 
Tuesday was a day off for me, but yesterday it started back up.
 
With a visit to the doctor's office.
 


Wahoo. This is so much fun.

Thrilled to be here.

And EVIDENTLY it was time for me to get a shot.
Yeah, my arm kinda hurts right now.
But it's okay, I'm managing.



The final awesomeness of my day yesterday was recording. It had been six weeks since I'd last done anything with Tim, so this time we tracked the cello and percussion.

                                                          Meet my cello and drumset.
Yeeeeeah MIDI tracks!!
 
Are we done with my first song yet? Oh no.
Are we closer to being done? Oh yes.
 
It's just so exciting!!!!
 
 
I hope to see you all again soon! Until then, continue being wonderful!!
 
                    -SarahCate:D
 
 
 
Question of the Post: Guitar players, here's a question for you: Taylor or Martin?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment