Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day One and beaches!


 
Okay, I have to start this with a statement.
 
 
Dearest Class of 2013, you will be sorely missed.
 
That is all.
 
 
So I got to go to Emily's senior recital the other week. (It was a week that I didn't blog, so I'm sticking her in here)
She played lovely and sang even lovelier.
This girl, my friends, is going places.
 
 
 
Then, a fantastic grad party for three of my dear seniors (That's right- a three-in-one - smart, right?)
 
And then yet one more.

Please enjoy this lovely after-swimming shot of Kirsten, myself, and Nikita at Brent's grad party.

Yep. Definitely gonna miss that bunch.

Anyways...

Wanna guess what I did on Monday?
Okay, I'll tell you.

I started recording!!

It's highly possible that you were unaware of the fact that I am a songwriter. But, alas, I am!

So Monday was Day One of this recording process.


 
It's a lot of hard and frustrating work, but it's fun!

My music :)
 

Behold, ladies and gentlemen, the man of magic. This is Tim. He makes me sound good. :D

And this is Tim's daughter, my dear Rachel!
 

The rough mix of my song! Four hours and we still have a lot of work to do...
 
Tuesday found us band officers sorting music in the band room.

HARK! A Nikki in her natural habitat!
 

But all work and no play makes a very dull life, right?
Tom, Gabbi and myself all loaded up and went to the beach afterwards!

Oh, and Tom bought me a pineapple. We named it Blueberry.
 

Why? Because we're kinda Psych fans... and the season finale is tonight!!!

Amish ice cream? I agree Gabbi, good idea!
 
Today's been pretty chill. I just finished watching Thor for the first time (behind the times, I know) and now I can't wait for the sequel!
 
Well, have a lovely Wednesday my friends! I shall hopefully see you again very soon!!
But until then, enjoy this lovely picture.

 
 
                                                                            -SarahCate:D

No comments:

Post a Comment